Modulated Imaging is a venture backed medical device company that is helping solve some of the most devastating consequences of diabetes. We are a spin-out of the Beckman Laser Institute at the University of California, Irvine and our team consists of some of the leading experts in our field. If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of a growing team that is changing medicine – this is the place for you.
- Organize/analyze incoming data from clinical studies
- Assist in the preparation of clinical study reports
- Synthesize and execute verification test procedures
- Acquire, analyze, and visualize verification test data
- Write/document test reports
- Maintain detailed documentation through all phases of work
- Prototyping and assembly of instruments and test systems
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (or advanced degree)
- Work experience in medical device preferred but not necessary
- Basic knowledge of statistics
- Experience in MATLAB, C++, Python, and/or Excel required
- Experience with instrumentation and test systems preferred
- Experience in image processing is preferred
- Experience with quality system documentation is preferred
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Medical/Dental/Basic Life/AD&D
- 401(k) Plan
- Generous vacation and personal time off policy
- Irvine, California
Send CV and LinkedIn profile to email@example.com
Modulated Imaging is an equal opportunity employer.
There are no job postings at this time. Please check back soon!